Have you ever wanted to learn how to use Excel or Google Spreadsheets? Now is your chance! In just 30 minutes, you can get up to speed on basic spreadsheet concepts, including formatting, functions, sorting, and printing. You'll even learn a few tricks that will help you with personal projects (organizing personal finances) or at work (making projections, organizing lists of people, etc.).
Excel Basics In 30 Minutes is written in plain English, with lots of step-by-step instructions and screenshots that demonstrate exactly what to do. Order your copy today!
- NEW! Paperback edition! (Purchase via Amazon) (Purchase via CreateSpace)
- NEW! Buy the PDF, .ePub, .mobi and bundled versions using a secure credit card form
- Buy on Amazon.com for the Kindle, Kindle Fire, or Kindle reader for iPad
- Buy on iTunes for the iPad
- Buy on BarnesAndNoble.com for the Nook
- Buy on Kobo
- Canadian readers: Amazon Canada: Kindle version
- U.K. readers: Amazon UK: Kindle and Paperback